The working principle of a solar heating system can be easily explained. The vacuum glass tubes receive the solar radiation, and as a result heats up. This heat produced is channeled in the greatest possible quantity to the water tanks. No fuel is used during this process, and so there are no CO2 emissions, thus no environmental pollution. The quality of solar energy that the solar water heater is able to transfer into the house depends mainly on its capacity to absorb light, but also on its insulation from the external environment, which prevents the dispersion of energy from the solar water heater itself.
Working Principle of Solar Water Heater
Advantages of HERSIC Vacuum Tubes Solar Water Heater
- Top quality and high efficiency solar vacuum tube, HERSIC Solar Water Heaters are produced with high level of forced vacuum of 10-3 Pa.
- Maximum yield with less requirement for surfaces (half of the absorbent surfaces are normally necessary with respect to a traditional absorbing panel).
- High efficiency all year round.
- Easy installation: easy to set up.
- Easy and immediate tube replacement with the EASY CHANGE system.
- Excellent heat insulation performance of the heat-carrying circuit, also at low temperatures.
- Modern and elegant design.
- It can work normally in the event of occasional tube breakage.
The creation of a vacuum by removing the air from a glass container achieves excellent insulation, a principle which has been known for a century now and applied in the form of the thermos. By using this type of insulation, the solar water heater can improve the conversion of solar energy even in between seasons and in the winter period.
A special multi-layer metallic paint, made from recyclable products, called CERMET, is applied to make the internal space especially selective to infra-red refraction for the absorption of solar energy.